I reported that Firefox and SeaMonkey were unstable in Pyro64:
I have tested a build with icu 56.1 and SeaMonkey 2.48b1 using the system icu, and it is stable.
SeaMonkey is now also using the system sqlite3, as I added the required config settings in the OE build.
SM is also using system nss and nspr libraries, so it ends up a fairly small package.
Trying to get the size down wherever possible, I have created python-tiny, which has just enough in it to satisfy kodi.
I think, getting very close to a first release of Pyro64.
Contemplating doing builds for i686 and armv7 also.
No comments posted yet